Did You Know?
Mobile data traffic will reach the following milestones within the next 5 years:
- Monthly global mobile data traffic will surpass 24.3 exabytes by 2019.
- The number of mobile-connected devices exceeded the world’s population in 2014.
- The average global mobile connection speed will surpass 2 Mbps by 2016.
- Monthly mobile tablet traffic will surpass 2.0 exabytes per month by 2018.
- Tablets will exceed 10 percent of global mobile data traffic by 2016.
- 4G traffic will be more than half of the total mobile traffic by 2017.
- More traffic will be offloaded from cellular networks (on to Wi-Fi) than remains on cellular networks by 2016.
Please follow RLS-CMC, Inc. on social media for current news stories and wireless related topics. We strive to stay connected to our customers - You have questions, We have answers. #AskTheExperts #TechTuesday #WirelessWednesday #FactFriday